- No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- Breathe and swallow as you normally would
- No unpleasant taste or smell
- View 3D scans onscreen with your orthodontist immediately
- Faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign® treatment plan
- Allows for a precise fit of Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions
For Orthodontic Patients
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PRONE TO GAGGING TO HATE THE OLD GOOP-FILLED DENTAL IMPRESSION TRAYS.
Even under the best of conditions, traditional impressions were still uncomfortable, occasionally unreliable and unpleasant tasting. That’s why we’re proud to offer goop-free, full digital impressions with the revolutionary iTero® Element™ Scanner.
Not only is a digital impression more comfortable, it’s also much more accurate. The scanner takes an incredibly detailed impression of your teeth and gums. Once the scan is complete, your orthodontist will then have a 3D model of your mouth that can be used with all Invisalign® services, including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator to show you what your new smile might look like.
Your orthodontist uses the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue.
You and your orthodontist can follow the scanning progress on the screen.
THE 3D MODEL
The completed scan is available as a 3D model that your orthodontist can use to begin planning your Invisalign treatment.
THE INVISALIGN OUTCOME SIMULATOR
Visualize how your teeth may look after Invisalign treatment. Seeing the “end result” before you decide can take the guesswork out of your decision and put you on the path to the smile you’ve always wanted.